Adult English Jokes Whatsapp Message 05 July 2014


At the breakfast table the next morning the husband put his
head in his hands and groaned loudly.
“Oh bloody hell, what a party last night, I can’t remember a
thing about it. Did I make a prat of myself?”
“You sure did,” replied his wife. “You put your hand up the
skirt of your boss’s wife and told your boss to piss off.”
“Shit! What happened?”
“He sacked you.”
“Well, fuck him, the bastard.”
“I did,” replied the wife, “and you’ve got your job back.”
===================
Georgie is walking down the street after a sex-change operation has transformed him into a
beautiful woman. An old friend sees him and says, “Georgie, you look great...you’re beautiful!”
Georgie says, “Thanks...but holy Christ, did it hurt.”
His friend says, “When they cut open your chest and put in those implants?”
Georgie says, “No, that didn’t really hurt.”
His friend says, “When they cut off your dick and dug out a vagina?”
Georgie says, “No, that didn’t really hurt.”
His friend says, “Then what did hurt?”
Georgie says, “When the doctor drilled a fucking hole in my head and sucked out half my brain.”

No comments:

Post a Comment