Clean Hindi Sexy Whatsapp Jokes Message Only For 16+




Some Clean Jokes Collection from my whatsapp message. actually we have a whatsapp fun group. every day we update some Hindi and English jokes here.

Pathan to barber, "How much for a haircut?"
Barber: Rs. 50/-
Pathan: How much for a shave?
Barber: Rs. 25/-
Pathan: Good. Shave my head.
Sexy Whatsapp English Jokes picture
super funny jokes, it's found on whatsapp message



Q: Why are Egyptian children always confused?
A: Because after death, their DADDY becomes a MUMMY.

picnic Area a funny sexy photo found on whatsapp
Santa: I asked my wife to chuck me my deodorant from the other side of the room, and she did the most pathetic throw; it didn't even reach me.
"What the hell was that?" I asked.
"Sorry, but it says 'underarm only' on it", she replied.

Read more clean Jokes

Santa walks into his doctor's chamber and sits down in the waiting room. Another patient sitting next to him and who was stammering a little asked him, "Wwwhy dd Do yyy you wwant to sss see th the doctor?"
Santa: Well I have a prostate problem.
Patent: Yoyo you hhahavhavve prostate pp prob Lem, wwhat's ttthat?
Santa: Well, if you must know, I pee like you talk.

A women funny photo on whatsapp


You can never ask a girl her age. There is no such concept. They don't have age but age groups which are:
Baby, Babes, Bebe and Biji!

funny jokes

Hindi Funny Jokes: Pappu: Please get well soon!

Pappu: Please get well soon!
Bunty: Who are you talking to? I don't see anyone around.
Pappu: I am talking to my 'grades'...

No comments:

Post a Comment