Clean Jokes On Whatsapp: Hindi Sexy Jokes 4 Adult


Some short clean jokes message from my whats app sexy group. in India we have a good whats app group. every day we update some jokes in Hindi. Today i share some Hindi clean jokes.

Whatsapp clean jokes message
The doctor took Santa into the room and said, "Santa ji, I have some good news and some bad news".
Santa: Oh, no. Give me the good news, I guess.
Doctor: They're going to name a disease after you.
santa banta and doctor clean jokes
Pappu: A girl said, "I love you" to me.
Bunty: What did you say?
Pappu: I said, we are so similar. Even "I love me".

pappu jokes, clean jokes, whatsapp message

Santa: I hate it when my wife asks me to hold her purse.
Banta: What's wrong in it?
Santa: I don't like it when it doesn't match with what I'm wearing.

Pappu: My girlfriend is like a fart.
Bunty: Why do you say so?
Pappu: She's not at all good looking; so whenever I am out in public, I never own her.

funny and sexy picture for jokes an clean
Santa: The doctor said he would have me on my feet in two weeks.
Banta: And did you?
Santa: Yes, Hell he was right, I had to sell the car to pay the bill.

funny clean jokes and sexy whatsapp
Banta: What is an adult joke?
Santa: Any joke which is 18 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment