Enjoy English Funny Jokes Whatsapp Message 13 July 2014


A couple gets married. Forty years later, they’re in the same hotel room they spent their honeymoon
in. She takes off her clothes, lies down on the bed, spreads her legs ... and he starts to cry.
She says, “What’s the matter?”
He says, “Forty years ago, I couldn’t wait to eat it, and now it looks like it can’t wait to eat ME!”

A woman walked into the ladies’ room and saw a man standing up using the toilet.
Shocked, she exclaimed, “This is just for women!”
“So is this,” he replied.

The men were talking in the clubhouse bar after spending a
day on the greens. Each was recounting their golfing
experiences.One said, “If I’m going round on my own, the dog comes to
keep me company and if I go one over par on a hole he
somersaults backwards.
“That’s incredible!” responded the others.
Warming to the subject, the man continued.
“Yes, and if I go 2 over par at a hole, he does a double
somersault backwards.”
“Amazing,” came the response, “that’s quite a feat, how
does he do it.”
“Oh I kick him twice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment