X Adult English Jokes: A Man escape From Prison Then Find A Girl


A man escaped from prison where he has been for 15
years.He breaks into a house to look for money and
guns and finds a young couple in bed.He orders the
guy out of bed and ties him to a chair,while tying the
girl to bed he gets on top of her, kiss her neck,then
gets up & goes into the bathroom. While he's in there,
the husband tells his wife: listen, this guy's an
escaped convict,look at his clothes! He spent lots of
time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw
how he kissed your neck." if he wants sex, don't
resist,do watever he tells u. Satisfy him no matter
how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably
very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us.Be
strong honey.I love you. says:To which his wife
responds:"He wasn't kissing my neck.He was
whispering in my ear.He told me he was a gays
thought u were cute,and asked me if we had any
vaseline.I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strng
honey:i lov you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment