Hindi Non Veg Jokes: Keep Away Under 18+


A Good Non Veg Jokes For Non Vegetarian, if you are under 18, it's safe to keep you away.
A woman goes to visit a pet store.She comes across a parrot.
Seeing the lady interested in the parrot the shopkeeper,Peter walks upto her and says, "This right here is one of our finest.He is very intuitive.You can even have a conversation with him."
Lady,"Oh really, Hi there what do you think of me?"
Parrot" You are a motherfucking slut bitch."
Lady shocked as ever angrily shouts,"What kind of manners does this parrot have?"
Peter,"Just give me a moment mam".
He takes the parrot in the backroom,pull up a bucket of water submerges the parrot in it and then asks,"Will you repeat that shit again?"
Parrot,"Fuck yeah"
He again dips him in the bucket and asks"How about now?"
Parrot almost out of breath surrenders,"Alright I'll behave".
Peter,"All yours mam."
Lady,"If I come home with a man what will you think?"
Parrot:"I'll think it's your husband"
Lady,"If I come home with 2 men what will you think?"
Parrot:"I'll think it's your husband and child"
Lady,"If I come home with 3 men what will you think?"
Parrot:"I'll think it's your husband,child and your father in law"
Lady,"If I come home with 4 men what will you think?"
Parrot:"Peter,just bring the goddamn bucket,I already told you the bitch is a motherfucking slut"

No comments:

Post a Comment