Adult English Jokes: Paper Boy Vs Housewife


Most Funny Jokes Message collection from whatsapp. this one found on whatsapp.
A paperboy is doing his monthly round of collecting money from *customers. One door is opened by
a fairly sexy buxom Housewife who is wearing a transparent lace negl*igee.
“Hi, Missus, I’ve come for the paper money. It’s $5 please,” says o*ur boy, with his hand held out.
“I’m afraid I’ve no money in the house,” the woman replies in a breat*hy voice, “but if you come in
I’m sure I can think of something...”
So our lad goes in and the Housewife throws herself back on the fireside *rug, pulling off the negligee,
moaning, “You can have ME instead...”*
The kid sighs, takes off his bag, and then* produces a dick that wouldn’t look out of place on a stud
bull. The Housewife is agog. Our lad then *produces a load of big rubber rings from his bag, which he
proceeds to stack around his giant knob*.
“What are they for?” asks the Housewife .*
“Oh, they’re just to make sure I don’t *go all the way in when I fuck you,” replies the boy.
“To hell with them!” implores the Housewife *. “I’ll take all of you!”
Our lad replies... “Not for five f*cking dollars* you won’t!”

No comments:

Post a Comment