18+ Non Veg Jokes Whatsapp Message 13 June 2014


Marriage :- it's an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor degree and a woman gains her master....

Khud ko kar kanjoos itna ki..
har sms bhejne se pehle,
SERVICE CENTER wale khud call kar k puche..
Bata sach me bhejna he ya galti se sent ho gaya tha.

Anil Kapoor: I'm the most sanskari Father.
Alok Nath: Hum To Yaha Chutiye Baithe Hai

THERE Is nothing greater than "PARENTS" in this world.

.

.

so

.

.

GO GET MARRIED FAST AND BECOME PARENTS
Think different!
Be different!
Do different :-):-)

Once a DOCTOR and an PROGRAMMER entered a
chocolate store..
As they were busy looking around,
doctor stole 3 chocolate bars...
As they left the store, doctor said to
PROGRAMMER :
"Man! I'm the best thief ever,
I stole 3 chocolates and no one saw me. You
can't beat that"
Programmer replied: "You wanna see something
better? Let's go back to the shop and I'll show
you real stealing"
So they went to the counter and Programmer
said to the Shop boy:
"Do you wanna see magic..?"
The Shop boy replied: "Yes..!!!"
Programmer said: "Give me one chocolate bar!"
The shop boy gave him one, and he ate it...
He asked for the second, and he ate that as
well..
He asked for the third, and finished that one
too...
The shop boy asked: "But where's the magic..?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
Prgrammer replied: "Check in my friend's
pocket, and you'll find them..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment