Funny English Jokes Whatsapp Messages 29 Dec 2014


A doctor and his wife were having a big argument at breakfast.
" You. Aren't so good in bad either!" He shouted and stormed off to work. By midmorning, he decided he'd better make amends and phoned home. After many rings , his wife picked up the phone.
" What took you so long to answe"" I was in bad."
" What were you doing in bed this late?"
" Getting a second opinion ."

" Isn't the principal a dummy !" Said a boy to a girl.  " say , do you know who I am?"asked the girl.
" No ".
" I'm the principal's daughter."
" And do you know who I am?" Asked the boy.
" No," she replied .
" Thanks goodness!"...

Employer to applicant : " in this job we need  someone who is responsible.". Applicant :" I'm the one you want. On my last  job, every time anything wen wrong, they said I was responsible"..

No comments:

Post a Comment