Best Non Veg Jokes Collection For Only Adult People

Get the most funny Hindi adult non veg jokes.
University passed student speech:
I would like to thank my parents for paying my admission fee
Then I would like to thank my teachers for my attendance & their concentration on completing syllabus only
Because of which I turned to my masters
The Internet
Google
Wikipedia
Youtube
&
Special thanks to Downloads & Copy Paste techniques
Due to which I passed my exams!
==============
"Thund aur insult jitni mehsus karoge utni lagegi"
So, be careless &
be BESHARAM.
Enjoy LIFE, enjoy WINTER.

Think Hatke, Jiyo Datke....
Hpy Wintr Dys..!
==============

SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY >
A man goes 2 library n asks 4 a book
on suicide.
Librarian stares at him for a while, then
asks:
.
.
.
Hey waapis kon dega ?....
==============
Evr wondered how many
thoughts ...feelings..nd emotions r hidden behind dis simple sentence:

"Kucch nahi,bas aise hi"..
Gudnite-:*¤

No comments:

Post a Comment