Adult English Jokes 18+ Whtsapp Messages Idea

Collection of some funny whats-app messages on adult jokes, clean jokes in English and Hindi most funny non veg jokes.

A jokes in English
Two old sea-dogs were mulling over old times in the Black
Dog Public House. One had a wooden leg and the other had
an eye patch and a hook on the end of his arm.
“So how did you lose your leg?” asked one-eyed Jack.
“It were back in ‘49. Our ship went down in rough seas off the
coast of China and some bloody big shark came along and bit
it off. The bastard! So what about you and your hook?”
“That was down to Hardacre’s lads. They chased us halfway
across the channel before boarding us. But we put up a great
fight. Shook the beggars off in the end. Just a shame it wasn't
before one of them cut my arm off.”
“And what about the eye patch?”
“Seagull shit.”
“What! I don’t believe it.”
“As true as I’m sitting here,” said Jack. “I happened to look
up at the sun and this seagull shat in my eye.”
“And that’s what made you blind?”
“No, but it was only the second day with my new hook.”
dog and cat funny couple
Funny Picture On Dog And Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment