3 Whatsapp Love Messages Must Touch Your Girlfriend Heart


Here we show how a romantic love messages can touch your girlfriend heart. this 3 love messages, just try one and sent to your GF whatsapp.

Messages: 01
Guy - Can I c0nfess s0mething?
Girl - Sure!
Guy - You've the prettiest smile I`ve ever seen ? ..
Girl - Can I confess s0mething as well?
Guy - Yeahh.
Girl - This smile only exists because 0f y0uu =]

Messages: 02
GIRL: I broke up with him today. I told him I wasn’t happy. He didn’t even ask why. I thought he would ask me to stay. But he didn’t. He just let me go. And just like that, I lost the guy I waited for so long.

GUY: She broke up with me today. She said she wasn’t happy. I was too hurt to ask why. I wanted to stop her from leaving. But i...f she’s not happy with me, there’s no way I can make her stay. So I just let her go. Just like that, I lost the girl I’ve been dreaming of for so long.

Messages: 03
Boy:
What do you Want more than Anything ??

Girl:
To be Standing in the Middle of the Street;
...In the Pouring Rain,
And have the Love of My Life; Kissing Me, ?
What about you ?? =)

Boy:
To be the One kissing you..?

No comments:

Post a Comment