Whatsapp Message: Adult Hilarious Jokes Of The Night

JOKE OF THE NIGHT A woman passed her
daughter's room and heard a
strange buzzing noise. Opening
the door, she
saw her daughter
with a vibrator. Shocked, she asked why?? The daughter replied:mom, I'm
thirty-five years
old, unmarried, and this thing
is as close as I'll
ever get to a husband. So
Please,leave me alone. Next day, the father heard the
same buzz and
upon entering, he also saw the
same scene. To his query,the daughter
again said: dad I'm thirty-five,
unmarried, and
this
thing is about as close as I'll
ever get to a husband. Please, leave me
alone. A couple days later, the wife
came home from
shopping and heard that
buzzing noise coming
from,
the living room. On entering she saw her
husband sitting on the
couch,downing a cold beer, and
staring at the
TV.
The vibrator was next to him on the couch,
buzzing like crazy. The wife asked: What the f#*k
are you doing? The husband replied: I'm
watching football with
my
son-in-law..

No comments:

Post a Comment