First Date Jokes Funny Whatsapp Message 07 Aug 2014


I pulled a lovely girl at a bar last night and we ended up back at my place. She said, "I don't have sex on the first date you know!"
I said, "Do you know the difference between rape and conversation?"
She said, "No."
I said, "Let's go upstairs for a chat."
Boy and Girl Are On First Date


A girl i was picking up in a bar once said 'I don't think i've ever had sex with a guy whose been playing guitar at the same time' I replied 'Well... I don't know how many songs i can play in 17 seconds'
My friend, chatting up her mate, burst out laughing... they exchanged awkward glances. WORTH IT.

A fat guy on his first date


My dad once told me about a bad joke he told a first date. She brought up in conversation that she was half-Jewish as well as half-German. My dad thought it would be wise to ask her, "Hey, you ever get a sudden urge to just stick your head in your oven?".
The way he tells it is that she didn't say anything and just got up and walked out.


My daughter has been going out with this guy for awhile, so when she came home from a date all upset I asked her, “what happened?”  She replied, “He asked me to marry him.”"Then why are you so sad?” I asked. ”Because he also told me he doesn’t believe in religion. Mom, he doesn’t even believe there’s a hell!”I quickly replied, “Don’t worry, Between the two of us, we’ll show him how wrong he is.”

No comments:

Post a Comment