Bad Jokes Whatsapp Message: Doctor Solution


One day a man goes to the doctor and says, “Doctor you have got to help me. I can not get an
erection for anything, and it is ruining my marriage!”
The doctor thinks for a little while and then says, “I got just the solution for you. Go home tonight
and wait until your wife is sound asleep, then reach over and put your fingers between her legs and
get some of her juice and rub it under your nose. Keep on doing that and it should get you an
erection.”
So the guy thanks him and hurries on home. Later on that night he’s lying in bed and his wife is fast
asleep. So he reaches over and starts rubbing the juice under his nose. After about a minute he can
feel himself getting hard. Excited he shakes his wife awake and says, “Look, honey, look what I’ve
got!”
And she replies, “You woke me up at two in the morning to show me your bloody nose?!”

No comments:

Post a Comment