The Adult English Jokes 4 Whatsapp: First Date


A man is out on his first date with a woman who is sex mad.
On the way home, she lures him into the park and urges him
to make love to her time and time again. Eventually, he’s so
knackered, he tells her he’s just going to walk around and
have a quiet smoke. As he does so, he bumps into a man
coming home from the pub and he gets a great idea.
“Listen, mate,” he says. “My girlfriend over there is so hot,
she’s worn me out. If I give you my gold watch, will you take
over from me for a while?”
The man agrees and disappears into the dark undergrowth.
Five minutes go by, when suddenly the park ranger appears
and shines his torch on the passionate couple.
“Now what have we here?” he says.
“Just making love to my wife” comes the reply.
“Well, can’t you do that at home?”
“But I didn’t know it was my wife until you shone the torch
on us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment