Funny Whatsapp Jokes Message: An Interview With HR


Interview Starts.....Human Resource
HR:- what is your name?
Candidate :- M.P sir
HR :- In full!
candidate :- Michael Pratt
HR :- your father's name?
candidate :- M.P sir
HR :- what does that mean?
Candidate :- Melvin Pratt
HR :- what is your qualification?
candidate :- M.P
HR:- (angry) what is thaat?!!!
candidate :- Mathematics Professor
HR :- so why do you need a job?
candidate :- it is because of M.P sir
HR : meaning?
candidate :- Money Problems
HR :- would you explain yourself and
stop wasting my time? What's yo
personality like?
candidate : MP sir.
HR : and what is that?
candidate :- Marvelous Personality
HR :- I see... I will get back to you.
candidate :- sir, how was my M.P?
HR :- and what's that again?
candidate - My Performance.
HR :- I think u are an M.P
candidate :- m.e.a.n.i.n.g?
HR:- Mental Patient!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment