Adult English Jokes Message On Whatsapp 07 June 2014


A group of men standing at the bar---
were watching a bloke---
sitting in the far corner, surrounded by gorgeous women.
“I can’t understand it,” said one of the onlookers. “What’s
he got that the rest of us haven’t?”
The others shook their heads dejectedly.
“I don’t know,” said the barman. “Every day he comes in, he
doesn’t have much money, he dresses conservatively, and all
he does is sit there licking his eyebrows.”

It was a nice sunny day and three men were walking down a country road when they saw a bush
with a pig’s ass popping out.
The first man says, “I wish that was Demi Moore’s ass.”
The second man says, “I wish that was Pamela Anderson’s ass.”
Then the third man says, “I wish it was dark.”

A man walked up to the bar and asked for a pint of less.
“Less?” questioned the barmaid, “I’ve never heard of it, is it
a new beer?”
“I don’t know,” replied the man. “When I went to the
doctor’s this morning, he told me I should drink less.”

No comments:

Post a Comment