Whatsapp Clean Jokes Message Part 2: In Hindi And English


Girl to Astrologer: I have 2 boy friends. Whom will I get married to? Who's the lucky guy?
Astrologer: 2nd one will marry you. 1st one is the lucky guy.
*******************************
Dear Ex,
I won't block you or delete you. I'm keeping you there so you're able to see how happy I am without you.
*******************************
On a wall in a ladies room... My husband follows me everywhere.
Written just below it: I do not.
*******************************
Boss: Since the day I fired you, why the hell do you shit in front of my house every morning?
Servant: Boss, I just wanna show you that I am not dying hungry!
*******************************
Respect is earned, honesty is appreciated, love is gained and loyalty is returned.
*******************************
Hathoan Ki Lakiroan Pe Mat Jaa, Ai Ghalib;
Naseeb Un Ke Bhi Hote Hain, Jin Ke Hath Nehin Hote!
*******************************
Those silly conversations we had and those nights when we stayed up late talking to each other. I miss them all, every one of them. My swetheart, I love you and miss you with each beat of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment