Adult Non Veg Jokes Hindi [Best Of Whatsapp]


The top sexy jokes in hindi language collection. this may of 2014. here are the jokes list. only for adult, baccho don't read this.just for fun.

1 aadmi ka lu#d generally 6 INCH ka hota hai.
1 shot me L#nd 50 baar ch#*t ke andar bahar jay to 1 shot me 25 fit Lu#d ch#*t me jata hai.
1 week me 3 bar ch#de to 1 mahina me 12 bar ch#dta hai. 25x12=300 ft lu#d ch**t me jata hai.
And 1 saal me 3600 fit jata hai.
agar koi aadmi 18 saal ki umar me ch#dna chalu karta hai to 60 saal tak cho#de to 42 saal me 151200 fit l#nd ch#t me jata hai.
39 inch=1 meter & 1000 meter=1 km
yani puri life me 1 aurat ki ch#*t me 46 k.m. lu#d jata hai.
ISE KEHTE HAI 'MATHS'.
Tum kya ghanta padhai karte ho


A Clean Jokes 

A dog ran into a butcher shop and grabbed a roast off the counter. Fortunately, the butcher recognized the dog as belonging to a neighbor of his. The neighbor happened to be a lawyer. Incensed at the theft, the butcher called up his neighbor and said, "Hey, if your dog stole a roast from my butcher shop, would you be liable for the cost of the meat?" The lawyer replied, "Of course, how much was the roast?" "$7.98."
A few days later the butcher received a check in the mail for $7.98. Attached to it was an invoice that read: Legal Consultation Service: $150 .

No comments:

Post a Comment