Best Funny Whatsapp English Jokes Message


An ageing old rook was talking to a bull in a field.
“I wish I could fly to the top of that tree, but these days, I just
haven’t got the energy,” he said sadly.
“I’ve got an idea,” replied the bull. “If you eat part of my
droppings you’ll get extra energy because they’re packed
with minerals and vitamins.”
So the rook did as he suggested and each day ate part of the
bull’s droppings. Sure enough, after a couple of weeks, the
rook felt so revived he soared to the top of the tree and
proudly surveyed the surrounding countryside. However, he
was spotted by a farmer who immediately got hold of his
shotgun and killed the bird stone-dead.
“Oh dear,” sighed the bull. “I should have warned him. Bull
shit may get you to the top, but it doesn’t mean you’ll stay
there.”....

No comments:

Post a Comment