20 English Adult Jokes Message On Whatsapp



This Is the collection of some adult jokes message on whatsapp. some people on my funny english jokes group share some jokes message, here i share this english jokes message. only adult people can understand this jokes.


English Adult Jokes/Two Old Man

Two old ex-service men were boasting about their past
conquests.
“When I was in the army, I had hundreds of girls, wherever I
was stationed. We soldiers were real men.”
“Rubbish,” replied the Admiral. “I bet I slept with far more
women than you. Girls like sailors.”
“Okay, okay, when did you last sleep with a woman?”
demanded the soldier.
“About 1958,” replied the Admiral.
“You see! You call that being a ladies’ man?”, said the soldier.
The Admiral looked at his watch and said scornfully, “Well,
it’s only 22.10 now.”
Adult Jokes Picture In English
Drink Limited, Whatsapp English Jokes

English Jokes Message On Whatsapp/ A Vain Man

A very vain man, who spent more time in the gym lifting
weights than he did at work, decided he wanted a full-length
mirror in the bathroom so he could admire himself. He
went down to the local second-hand shop to see what was on
offer.
“We’ve got plenty of mirrors, Sir,” said the shopkeeper, “but
if I was you, I wouldn’t pick this one because it has strange
powers that don’t always do you any good.” But the man’s
curiosity was aroused and he insisted on buying that
particular mirror. The next morning he looked at himself in
the new mirror and realised he was not as well endowed as
he thought he was.
“Okay mirror,” he said, “if you’ve really got special powers,
give me a dick that touches the floor.” And the man’s legs fell
off.
Adult English Jokes Message on My Whatsapp
My Jokes Are like hot Chicks/Click Image To Enlarge


If You Like English Jokes You Can Share Jokes On Our Whatsapp Group

No comments:

Post a Comment